Monday, January 9, 2012

The object of my desires . . .

I really love stainless steel. I mean appliances. I mean kitchen appliances. After long lust, er, last, my appliances arrived. It took three separate deliveries, a return and reorder of a microwave, but these gleaming beauties are finally here. Here's the glorious KitchenAid refrigerator.


The KitchenAid range is a work of art - it's a double oven without taking up wall space! I love it so much I can't bear to take the protective coating off it.



So I'm done, right? Ha ha ha ha ha. So funny. We still have a cabinet to replace, a door to replace and the granite hasn't even been templated yet. And then there's the "little" things that I just know will take forever - hardware, adjusting drawers, caulk. Arg. But at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I predict the end of January. In the meantime, I will sit in my kitchen and pet my appliances. The kitchen ones, of course.

1 comment: